1. ...and baby makes four.
2. A comic having to do with breastfeeding AND ninjas? Perfect! Click.
3. This was really fun to play with: http://www.umm.edu/pregnancy/000088.htm It shows development of the baby and also where your organs get squished to as the baby grows. Watch the girl's boobs between weeks 8 and 14!
4. Check out this site to get your own version of Madame Zaritska's birth prediction. Here's mine:
"The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and barely there red hair."
5. Here's a "Chinese Gender Predictor" site, but FYI it was wrong for me.
6. Last but not least, a little tip I picked up about possibly making labor easier: drink tea! http://www.birthingnaturally.net/exercise/kegel/kegcup.html I may actually consider it, which is downright CRAZY if you know me and my lifelong aversion to tea. But, what the hell.