Tuesday, January 14, 2014
happy new year!
Here are my plans for 2014:
1. No fast food in January.
2. Write more, either here or elsewhere.
3. Drink at least 64 oz. of water a day.
4. Connect with a friend at least once a week.
5. Be kind to myself, relax and find joy in simple pleasures.
6. Save ahead for planned expenses like vacation, next Christmas, etc.
7. Refine my morning routine; be on time to work.
8. Cut out time-wasters. (Unsubscribe!)
9. Do one thing each day that will not need repeated.
10. Focus on my marriage. We are so, so worth it.
Labels: about me, just for funsies, lists rule, plans
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
No fast food in January? Wha??? Kidding. I need to stop going to Tim Hortons. I. Just. Can't. Help. Myself.ReplyDelete
Crack in a paper cup I tell you.
Looks like it's a year of taking care of you and you can't go wrong with that :)
I love your goals! 4, 6, 8, and 10 are on my list too!ReplyDelete