Here my Top 5 favorite "unconventional" Christmas songs (that until today I hadn't heard yet this year).
1. For some reason, Paul McCartney gets hated on. I like it.
This is a pretty cool montage video, too.
2. This amazing duet never fails to get me all choked up.
3. Shush. I hadn't heard it.
Now I have.
4. Bruce Springsteen Rocks. :)
5. Mariah Carey may be a bit wackadoo, but she's got pipes.
BONUS: Because I COULDN'T help myself when I saw the video was available on YouTube.
hahah your BONUS one sure is a BONUS! ;DReplyDelete
Hahahaha. Step 1....ReplyDelete
Also, why isn't Bruce number 1?!?!?
Hilarious last one. Nice job keeping it real with the Christmas and the SNL! :)ReplyDelete
You know I love me some Dick in a Box. LOVE.ReplyDelete
And the Bruce...well...I had it on my Christmas mix cd. And I decided I don't love it as much as I thought. Sorry.