Things got kinda crazy there, with planning Oliver's birthday party, and then BAM, HI Thanksgiving a week later! But, you guys. I am freakin' HAPPY.
So, since I last posted:
- the weekend after the big leap he came down with his first ear infection - but it didn't affect his demeanor one bit!
- I turned 31 years old. Bought new pants.
- Nick broke his toe - but it healed up just in time for "the" birthday party.
- Oliver got a bunch of awesome toys for his birthday - including his "first" (read: ONLY) 4-wheeler! More party pictures coming - but how could I not post this face?
- Winter came to Cleveland. December 1st it started snowing like hell. News people predicted Snowmageddon! In reality it wasn't that bad... but maybe I'm just a little tougher than the whiny pants?
|Please focus on the sweet grinning baby boy and not |
my inappropriate dog in the background.
- We attended two company holiday parties in the same weekend... mine on Friday night, Nick's on Saturday. And on that Saturday night, another girl and I were wearing the same dress. It was totally a sitcom-moment, where I berate people for not telling me quickly enough that *of course* I looked better in it! And I did... see?
- I did all my Christmas shopping on Amazon. It was the shit.
- We got his pictures taken for his birthday and Christmas all in the same session. Here are the birthday ones... I'm holding on to the Christmas ones until I get to the official birthday recap. Nyah nah.
- He started walking, kinda, but yes really taking real steps. About a week before Christmas. He gets so stinkin proud of himself when he does it too.
YAHOO!!! So glad for an update! So glad things are going so well! So glad you've posted more pics of that adorable boy of yours!!ReplyDelete
Yay! And that makes me happy.ReplyDelete
Of course I love that grinning baby with his smoochy kissable face, but I have to say that one of you and nick is perfect too!ReplyDelete
Happy New Year xoxox
I love that little scrunchy nose thing he does! Adorable!ReplyDelete
Love the pictures of his first birthday - too cute!!!ReplyDelete
Also? Totally relating to the birthday a week before Thanksgiving! Two of my three kids have their birthdays the week before Thanksgiving as well (and mine is the week after, bummer, eh?). It is so hard to plan it all! Kudos to you for making it through with a smile on your face!
Loved the comment about the matching dresses at the party - that's awesome, and I'm SURE if you guys were in People magazine you'd have totally won the "who wore it best" column. :)
He's so cute! I love the pics and his wispy hair. :)ReplyDelete