In the next 2 months we have:
- My mom coming to visit for 2 whole weeks (!) (not really a stressor, just a little something that alters the routine.) (in a good way.) (love you, Mom!)
- Oliver's birthday party
- My cousin's wedding, where I am a bridesmaid, Nick is the minister, and Oliver is the ring bearer (yes, I'm serious)
- The rehearsal for said wedding (admittedly, this is all Nick. I have an appointment in my calendar reminding me to attend the meeting with the bride & groom.)
- and THEN maybe I can think about Christmas. Yeah, like, right before Christmas.
Sooo, if I want any chance at pulling it all together, I've gotta start now. Since there's really only so much you can do ahead of time... at the very least, I can streamline. Here's what I'm thinking:
|Photo Christmas Cards|
- Get Oliver's birthday/Christmas pictures ASAP (as soon as November 1st, they'll have the Christmas stuff available at the portrait studio). I already do this all in one session - just makes sense with his birthday in November.
- With a few exceptions/additions, anyone I would send Christmas cards to has also been invited to his birthday party, so this can kinda double as a birthday/thank you type thing.
- Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Tidings of Comfort and Joy and Bring Me Some Figgy Pudding!
What do you think? Is this totally against protocol and I'm crazy for thinking I can combine birthday and Christmas like this, or am I totally inspired (by Jess) and you're excited to see the result?
This is a sponsored post. I'm receiving a credit to Tiny Prints in exchange. You can check out their special offers here. Can I take a nap now?
(Please say excited!)