Things I still have left to do:
- Childbirth classes/breastfeeding class/infant care class.
- Figure out some sort of clothes storage system. Do we refinish great grandma's dresser? Just use the cube thing from Target? Both? Neither and buy one?
- Buy craploads more diapers. Also, my plan is to have a couple of those neat all in one velcro/snap fancy pants cloth diapers around just in case we run out in the middle of the night. I'm so stinkin' smart.
- Clean everything. I know it's "nesting" and seriously, I don't care. He's going to be crawling around on THOSE FLOORS? GAH!
- Name this kid.
- Must Pass Glucose Test On Monday. (I am reminded of this by the 3 snack packs and small handful of Hershey's miniatures I ate today.)
- Smack the next person who says, "Are you eating again?" The UPS man just did this, for reals.
- Attempt to buy a dress for a late September wedding when I will be fully at the end of my 7th month that could possibly be used again for something some day.
- Eat more fiber.
- Figure out daycare.
- Find a pediatrician.
- Find a list of the million other things I'm sure I have to do but just don't know what they are yet.
Post a Comment
If you don't have a login, choose Name/URL from the drop-down box - the URL field can be left blank.