All I'm trying to do is take a vacation. Why the hell is finding an affordable vacation such a rediculous and tedious process? I want to relax and make babies with my freaking husband! This shouldn't cost me an arm and a leg!
It's not like I have a bunch of outrageous criteria! In fact, here they are.
1. Somewhere Nick's never been before.
2. Somewhere warm.
3. One flight to get there, preferably with one layover or less.
4. I don't want to pay more than $200 per person for plane tickets. This point is negotiable.
5. 4-5 nights in a hotel shouldn't cost more than $600.
6. Attractions/activities need to be attractive/available, but I'm not spending $150 to pet some damn dolphins.